Xiaomi launched it’s new smartphone Mi A2 Lite globally with the Notch Screen Display. This smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor. Mi A2 lite also has a 4000 mAh battery which gives a long-lasting experience for the users. Check out the Mi A2 Lite specifications below.
Mi A2 Lite Specifications:
- 5.88 Inches Full HD+ Display
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio with Notch Display Screen
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Octa Core CPU with clocking speed up to 2 GHz
- Adreno 506 GPU
- Dual Rear Camera: 12 MP + 5 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Weight: 178 Grams
- Supports 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth: 4.2
Mi A2 Lite is going to be available in two variants, 3 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage and the other one is 4 GB RAM with 32GB/64GB ROM. Both variants can be expandable up to 256 GB with an SD Card. Xiaomi claims that Mi A2 lite can give you a two-day battery life which is a good thing for the heavy users.
Some of the sources state that this mobile will not launch in our India. However, it is going to launch in Spain from August 10th, In France from July 27th, and will be launched in other countries.
- 3 GB RAM with the 32 GB ROM is going to be around 179 Euros (Approx)
- 4 GB RAM with the 64 GB ROM is going to be around 229 Euros (Approx)