Xiaomi launched it’s new smartphone Mi A2 globally. Mi A2 has been powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor. It also has a dual rear camera and 20 Mega Pixel front facing the camera. This smartphone will be officially available in our India from August 8Th. Check out the specifications below.
Mi A2 Specifications:
- 5.99 Inches Full HD+ Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Android 8. Oreo With Custom OS Android One
- Octa Core CPU With Clocking Speed up to 2.2 GHz
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 3010 mAh Battery
- Weight: 166 Grams
- Dual Rear Camera: 12 MP + 20 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP with soft LED flash
- Support 4G VoLTE and OTG functionality.
- Bluetooth: 5
Mi A2 is going to be officially available in two variants, 4 GB RAM with 64 GB ROM and 6 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM. This smartphone will be available in Black, Blue, Red, and Gold Colors.
Mi A2 Price:
The below-mentioned prices are the Global prices, Not sure that this will be the actual prices in your countries.
- 4 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage price is going to be around USD 291$
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB ROM – US$ 326
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM – US$ 408
Mi A2 Price In China:
This smartphone will be available from April 27th in the China mobile market.
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM – 250 US$ Approx
- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM – 290 US$ Approx
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM – 310 US$ Approx
The main thing about the Mi A2 is having the dual rear camera with 12 MP + 20 MP. The primary camera has a Sony IMX486 sensor and the secondary camera has a Sony IMX376 sensor. And the front camera is also has a Sony IMX376 sensor. It also supports the Quick Charging 3.0