Microsft launched the Microsoft Surface Go, A 2 in 1 laptop. We can use this as a Laptop and a Tablet. This Microsoft Surface Go consists of a 10 Inches Full HD+ Display. Coming to the price, This laptop launched with an unbelievable price of 399 USD (Base Variant).
This laptop will work on the Intel Pentium Processor. Microsoft Surface Go will be available in the two variants, Check out the details below:
- The first variant will be with 4 GB RAM And 64 GB SSD Storage. The price of this variant is 399 US Dollar ($399)
- Another one will be available with the 8 GB RAM And 128 GB SSD Storage. The price of this variant is 549 US Dollar ($549)
Is This Is The Best Buy?
Absolutely, This is the best buy to buy the Microsoft Surface Go. This laptop consists of a Tablet, Surface Pen, Surface Go Signature Type Cover, Color Keyboard and the Surface Mouse. You can use this as a Touch Laptop and Tablet. Moreover, Microsoft says that this will give you the 9 hours long lasting battery life. And it’s easy to carry.
How To Buy Microsoft Surface Go?
The Surface Go will be available from August 2nd, 2018 in the US. In some other countries and territories, it will be available on different dates. However, Visit the below pre-order link and know some more details.
Microsoft Surface Go Specifications:
- 10 Inches Full HD+ Display
- 1800 x 1200 (217 PPI) resolution
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio
Dimensions245 mm x 175 mm x 8.3 mm (9.65″ x 6.90″ x 0.33″)
- Can insert a 3.5 mm Headphone jack
- MicroSDXC Card Reader
- 9 Hour Battery Life
- Weight: 522 Grams
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Back Camera: 8 MP
- Surface Go Signature Type Cover, Surface Mobile Mouse, and Surface Pen
- Windows 10
For more specifications of this laptop, Visit the above link which was provided for the pre-order.