Nokia X6, Which was launched a few months back in the China mobile market and created a sensation with the best price to specifications. Now, Nokia is going to launch the Nokia X6 as Nokia 6.1 (Global Version). Check out the Nokia 6.1 Specifications below.
Nokia 6.1 Specifications
- 5.8 Inches Full HD+ Display
- Protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio with the Notch Display screen
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB ROM, Can be expandable up to 400 GB with an SD card.
- Snapdragon 636 Processor
- Octa Core CPU
- 1.8 GHz Clocking Speed
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Dual Rear Camera: 16 MP + 5 MP with Dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 Mega Pixel
- Fingerprint Sensor available
- 3060 mAh Battery
- Fast Charging: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Supports VoLTE, Bluetooth: 4.2
- 3.5 mm headphone jack available
- No NFC and supports the OTG functionality.
And, The main special feature about the Nokia 6.1 is it is Upgradable to Android P. Also, It supports the Qualcomm fast-charging 3.0 which helps to charge the battery 50% in less than 30 minutes. Nokia 6.1 is going to available only in one variant with 4 GB ROM and the 64 GB internal storage. It is going to available in two colors, Blue and White.
Talking about the internal storage, By default, it is going to be 64 GB internal storage and this can be expandable up to 400 GB with an SD card.