Nokia launched its latest budget smartphone Nokia X5 with the Notch Display Screen and the Dual Rear Camera Setup to take the Bokeh shots.
Nokia X5 will be available in three variants,
- 3 GB RAM With 32 GB ROM
- 4 GB RAM With the 64 GB ROM
- 6 GB RAM With 64 GB ROM
The internal memory can be expandable up to 128 GB.
Nokia X5 Specifications:
- 5.8 Inches HD+ Display
- Dual Rear Camera: 13 MP + 5 MP
- Front Camera: 8 Mega Pixel
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio with Notch Screen
- MediaTek Helio P60 Processor with 12-nanometer build technology
- 2 GHz clocking speed
- Quad-core processor
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Will be available in 3 Varients 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage, 4GB/6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage.
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Supports 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C Port
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz
The main advantage of buying the Nokia X5 is, Default the OS will be Android Oreo 8.1 and it is upgradable to the Android P Operating System. This mobile will be available in three colors, Black, Blue, and White.
And the front camera with 8 Mega Pixel has an 80.4 Degree wide angle lens.
Nokia X5 Will be available from July 19th in the China mobile market. If you would like to buy this smartphone in China. You can order at Sunsing, JD.com, and the official website of Nokia.
Nokia X5 Price:
The price of the base variant with the 3 GB RAM and the 32 GB ROM is going to be 999 Yuan (USD $150 Approx) in China.
Another model i.e with the 4 GB RAM and the 64 GB ROM is going to be 1399 Yuan (USD $200 Approx) in China.