Oppo launched it’s new smartphone Oppo A3s with Notch Display at Rs.10,990. This mobile phone consists of a dual rear camera with 4,230 mAh battery. And the main thing about this mobile is having the 6.2 inches HD+ display that too with the Notch screen. Check out the specifications below.
Oppo A3s Specifications:
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB ROM, Expandable up to 256 GB with an SD Card.
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- 1.8 GHz Speed
- Dual Back Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera: 8 Mega Pixel
- 6.2 Inches Notch Display
- 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Available
- 4,230 mAh Battery
- HD+ Display (1520×720 IPS LCD)
- Supports OTG Functionality
- Face Unlock Available
The main minus point of the Oppo A3s smartphone is not having the fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone. But, The nice thing is having the Notch Display with the 6.2 inches screen and having the face unlock. Oppo A3s has a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage and can be expandable up to 256 GB with an SD card.
The dual rear camera helps to take the bokeh shots with the secondary camera. With the front camera also we can take the Bokeh shots, With the Artificial Intelligence.