Oppo launched it’s new flagship smartphone Oppo Find X in India after four years with the price Rs.59,999. Last month on June 19th Oppo launched this flagship smartphone Oppo Find X at a Global Launch event in Paris. In less than a month, Oppo launched this smartphone in our India too.
Till date, we have seen the Notch screen display. But, For Oppo Find X, The main speciality of this smartphone is having the full-screen display with the Pop-Up cameras. Whenever we need to take a picture, The camera will automatically Pop-Up and take a picture and goes down. For the Face-Lock also same procedure will be done.
How To Buy Oppo Find X?
If you would like to buy the Oppo Find X in India, It will officially available in Flipkart. This month from July 25th we can pre-order this mobile. The general sale will begin from August 3rd, 2018.
Those who pre-order Oppo Find X on Flipkart Can avail a special offer from Flipkart with 3,000 Rs Flipkart Voucher.
Oppo Find X Specifications:
- 6.4 Inches OLED HD+ Display
- Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB ROM, We can not expandable the internal storage as there is no SD card slot.
- 3,730 mAh Battery with the fast charging support. (Super VOOC charging technology)
- Type C Port
- Dual Back Camera: 16MP+20MP
- Front Camera: 25 Mega Pixel
- Supports 4G, VoLTE, 3G, WiFI, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC.
- Can insert Dual-SIM, And can’t insert an SD card. (Nano SIM’s)
- ColorOS Custom UI
When we talk about the minus points of the Oppo Find X, The main one is not having the Fingerprint Scanner. We need to unlock our phone each and every time with the Face Unlock only or by the normal Pattern or PIN unlock. As of now this mobile available only in one variant that is 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM. Later, We can expect the Lamborghini Edition of this mobile as this edition has been launched at the Global launch.