Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro launched in our India back in the month of February 2018 and created a sensation in the mobile industry by giving the best specifications at the best price. Check out all the specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro below:
- 5.99 inches FHD+ screen
- 6 GB RAM And 6G GB internal storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 4000 mAh Li-Po battery
- 181 Grams
- Runs on Android 7.1.2
- Build with the aluminum body
- Hybrid SIM slot
- 18:9 aspect ratio with 403 ppi density
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Back Camera : 12 MP + 5 MP , dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP
- Supports the fast charging 2.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro was released with MIUI 9, As promised Xiaomi released an update MIUI 9.5.14 with Oreo update for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro users. The MIUI 9.5 update will roll out to all the users via OTA method in a phased manner announced by Xiaomi on their official website. Check out the below image:
How To Update To Oreo-Based MIUI 9.5.14:
- Go to Settings
- Click on About Phone
- System Updates
- And now Check for Updates
- Download the zip file of MIUI 9.5.14 recovery ROM in the internal storage.
- And now, Click on the updater app and click on three dots present at the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Choose update package’ and navigate to the files of MIUI 9.5.14
- And, That’s it. The ROM will start flashing and your Redmi Note 5 Pro will be rebooted and gets updated to the latest Oreo-Based MIUI 9.5.14.
- If you are not part of the first phase, Just wait for few more days and don’t go with any pirated one as it is very dangerous for your mobile phones and who knows maybe some spyware or malware present in it. Just wait for the stable and the official update from Xiaomi.
Things To Do Before Updating Your Smartphone:
- Don’t forget to backup all your data before updating your mobile.
- Charge your battery for enough for the update and don’t charge the mobile while the update is running.