Till now we have seen 5000 mAH battery as the highest battery phone in our India. Have you ever thought that a mobile can enter into the mobile industry with 10,000+ mAH battery? Recently, Ulefone Power 5 entered into the mobile industry with a 13000 mAh battery which is the world’s first mobile with this battery.
Specifications Of Ulefone Power 5 :
- Battery – 13,000 mAh
- RAM – 6 GB
- 18:9 Ratio
- Full HD+ Display
- Internal storage – 64 GB and you can expandable up to 256 GB by an SD Card.
- Supports Dual SIM with Dual 4G support.
- Works on the Android operating system 8.1
- Screen size – 6 inches with 2160×1080 pixel resolution.
- Processor – MediaTek MT6763
- The major plus point is Ulefone Power 5 consists of a dual camera on both the front side and the back side.
Front Camera – 13 + 8 MP
Back Camera – 21 + 5 MP with Sony IMX230
- Fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- Bluetooth 4.1
- And it also supports the dual 4G SIM support in our India too.
Price & Buying Link :
Can you believe the world’s first mobile with the highest battery life can be priced at less than 20,000 Rs? yes, It’s absolourty true. The prie of this mobile is nearly 18,000 Rs.
Link to buy the mobile from AliExpress – Ulefone Power 5 Buying Link
Charging The Battery :
After seeing the specifications of the Ulefone Power 5, How much time did you expect the battery time from o% to 100% charging time? We can charge the Ulefone Power 5 from o% to 100% in less than 3 hours. The Ulefone Power 5 comes with the fast charging support and that too with the wireless charging support.
Advantages Of Ulefone Power 5:
- The biggest advantage of the mobile is the battery life of the mobile, Ones we charge the mobile we can use the mobile for 4-7 days.
- The mobile comes with the pre-applied screen guard and additionally they give another one.
- The back cover also comes with the mobile-only with a fixed one.
- As of now, we have seen the fingerprint back side of our mobile and front side of our mobile. Recently, we have seen the in display fingerprint. But, This mobile comes with none of this and it’s a bit easy than all this. Comes at the right side.
- After the heavy usage also the mobile doesn’t get heat.
Disadvantages of Ulefone Power 5:
- The weight of the mobile is double our currently using mobiles. But we can say that it’s weight is very low when we have a 13,000 mAh battery, the weight of the Ulefone Power 5 is 330 Grams.
- Another disadvantage of this mobile is you can’t buy this mobile in our India.
- You can buy this mobile through the AliExpress and other international sites where the mobile is available.
- Need to pay customs charges when you import from China or from any other countries, The customs charges will be around 3000 Rs to 4500 Rs, In between this only.
- Also, We didn’t have any customer service centers for Ulefone in our India.
- When we lost any part of this mobile, It’s very hard to find a similar one.